This is the card I am submitting to the HOUSE MOUSE & FRIENDS
MONDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
for their current challenge theme:
FOR HOT SUMMER DAYS'
Think I'll submit this view as it show the glossy effect I used on the glass and kiddo says it also makes the drink look fizzy. : )
Love this angle shot showing the backside of the card a bit too. Unfortunately it doesn't really show off the glossy effect on the glass though.
- Used a 'Summer' rub-on in the bottom corner of patterned paper.
- Wrapped some cotton candy pink & white bakers twine around the patterned paper before affixing it to the card base.
- Tucked a 'haute' pink ticket stub into a paper clip and tucked both to the edge of the patterned paper.
- The chipboard 'smile' sentiment pops up off the card with foam tape.
- The HOUSE MOUSE stamped image was colored with a combination of copics and other markers till I was satisfied with the results.
- The pink flower that finishes the card is sweet and it actualy came to me via a swap on PCP and I decided to use it here with the help of my kiddo who said it looked like a Hawaiin flower and fit the SUMMER theme.
Now to ' wish me luck !' in the challenge LOL HERE