'BEST WITCHES' Pennant Flag Banner WINNER...


Thanks to everyone who participated in my first blog challenge. It was really hard to pick a WINNER. You all did me proud! I said I was looking for CREATIVITY & YOU delivered. I thought it was interesting that every one chose to decrease the size of the pennant flags in their project. All were about the same size. Interesting!

Since it was so hard to pick a winner I decided to use a secret process using some help. So below is the end results. If you are a WINNER, please email me your address by posting in the comment box following this post. I will send YOUR PRIZE to YOU ASAP.

HAVE FUN CRAFTING WITH YOUR PRIZE GOODIES!
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR ENTRIES.
I WILL POST PICS OF THE WINNER/S TO MY BLOG.
YOU will also get a BUTTON coming to YOU that YOU can POST ON YOUR BLOG so everyone can see that YOU are a WINNER! : )

So here's the results:

CONGRATULATIONS! WE HAVE 3 WINNERS!

For CREATIVITY - JOSIE HANCOCK
For TECHNIQUE - CHRISTY SCHUMACHER
For ORIGINALITY - THERESA GERBER

I will need you all to pm me your address so I can mail your CANDY to YOU.
You can add your email to my comments following this post (I will delete it after I see your email addy) I will then contact you for your mailing address for you to get your CANDY prize. Finally I will email you your button for you to use on your blog too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Cathie Thank you so much, This is a fun shape to make and I thought the triangles would work well with your Pennants. I had a hard time getting them the size I needed, but went with the best I could so, never expected to have a winner with it.
Thank again.

Christy said...

Thank you thank you!!!

Smiles!
Christy

THERESA said...

This was really so much fun to do something else and getting my hands full of paint!!
Thanks again for the win, you are so generous, will see you with the next challenge.........:))
lotsa luv