MOTH COLLARED WITCH

I created this photo to use on a variety of art projects & to put in a frame for Halloween Decor. I will be adding the clip art as well as finished projects to my etsy shop of the same name. There is a quick link & a slide show of my shop on my sidebar.

Check out the details I added: I dated the photo October 31. And put the name of the fictitious photo studio where her picture was taken in a period style script. A gorgeous black satin ruffle wraps around her witches hat, I gave her some adorable pets to keep her company; and I made her a beautiful collar made from a mid summers' night moth that was already deceased. I would love to hear what you think of her. Please leave a comment below. If you would like to use her please let me know, again you can do so in the comment box.: )

No comments: